Local Institute Website Changes
The Regional Membership Team have been working hard behind the scenes to improve functionality and provide greater collaboration between institute websites. This includes new:
- Event categories to provide greater analysis of events
- CPD certificate design
- Questions for online CPD survey
- Direct links to access surveys
- Email notifications for booked attendees
- Linked events enabling institutes to share a single event across multiple websites.
We have also been working on an integrated eflyer system to enable users to send members promotional emails direct from the website. Subsequently, a few minor changes have been made in preparation for this, including:
- Moving the learning objectives box to the Summary tab
- Event marketing section added to the Attendees Emails tab – please note that this is not ready for use, please do not use until advised otherwise.
They will be rolled out to your website week commencing 5th July. A guide with details of these changes and instructions for use can be found in the link below.
The first phase of the integrated eflyer system will be ready for piloting soon, with an anticipated rollout in Autumn.
If you have any questions regarding the website, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your Regional Membership Manager.