Running your institute is time consuming and we’re very aware that as a volunteer, your time is limited and should therefore be focused on delivering the institute’s key objectives.
The regional membership team are a central resource to provide consultation and support.
Your local institute has a dedicated Regional Membership Manager who will provide the following support to each of their allocated local institutes:
• Annual Development Plan Meeting – to take place in Q1 / Q2 of each year
• Annual Assessment Meeting – to take place in Q3 of each year
• Advice and guidance with ongoing local CPD proposition and communication programmes
We will also continue to develop national projects and initiatives to support you in the running of your local institute.
Projects such as:
• CPD tools – National programme / Online / Accreditation / Digital
• Support tools – Network Know-how / Campaigns / Process + Protocol / Network News
• Communication tools – Web and e-flyer development / The Journal / Marketing Materials
• Engagement tools – Network Conference / Rep Council / Working Parties
Each Regional Membership Manager has responsibility for set number of institutes - an overview can be downloaded below.